7 Tips to Spruce up Your Coastside Home before Memorial Day Whether You're Getting Ready to Put Your Home on The Market or to Just Enjoy Your Summer
Memorial Day usually marks the kickoff to summer for many Coastside residents. Before you fire up the grill this coming holiday weekend here are a few tips to help spruce up your lawn and garden.
- First start by raking up any leaves that may have found their way into your yard or garden. Once removed these are perfect for your compost pile.
- Pull any weeds that have sprung up and apply some weed preventer on your yard and garden.
- Has the mulch you placed in your yard last year disappeared? Now is the perfect time to replenish it.
- Fertilize your lawn with a good quality fertilizer. This will help your lawn achieve the most green.
- Accessorize your lawn with containers of beautiful plants or flowers.
- Purchase and plant a wide array of annual flowers that love the heat. These flowers will bloom all summer long and add a beautiful touch to any lawn or garden.
- Clean your patio furniture and accessorize with some new colorful throw pillows that are warm and inviting, and make for the perfect place to spend time with friends and family.
The number of available homes on the market in San Mateo County continues to be low. As a result, homes are selling quickly and for a higher price. There is no better time than now to sell your coastside home.
Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend. The Rain Team offers unparalleled service to ALL clients in the San Mateo County, including areas such as Half Moon Bay, El Granada, Moss Beach,Montara, and Pacifica. Your complete satisfaction with our service and representation is our number one priority.